Monday, November 9, 2009

What is that ISH on ya head???


Clairhair.com $17.99
Okay tonight I am going to talk about hair. But before I do let me say this I am not a beautician, I am not telling anyone how to wear their hair, just an alternative if you are on a budget. I decided to put myself up to the challenge and grow my hair to its natural state. I've been getting relaxers for so long that I do not know the natural texture of my own hair is soooo....let the journey begin. So I was inspired by Oprah, her hair is down to her back all I could say is wow!!! During this process I will be protecting my hair with half wigs, weaves, whateva. This I have on my head in this pic is a half wig or quick weave whatever you want to call it. It is made by Outre and it is called "Jewelry". It was a whopping $19.99 and has lasted me well over a month if taken care of properly. You can get it from your local Beauty Supply store or you can order it on-line at clairhair.com I think its 17.99 on there. The store that I know sells this piece is CoCo3. This place is like a Wal-Mart for beauty products! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment