Saturday, November 7, 2009

Introduction.......

Hi ! My name is Lachish. Just want to introduce myself and tell you the purpose of this blog. I am thirty-one years old, born in New York and live in Jacksonville, FL. I am a lover of fashion, beauty, style, and glamour. I recall when I was younger doing my sisters nails with crayon, attempting to cut my brothers hair in the kid -n- play high top fade(lol), giving my tomboyish sister a girlie make-over *sigh*, attempting to put blonde highlights in my hair with peroxide(don't ever try that lol), and doing my friends hair and make-up on our daily girl nights outs. I could sit and list all my attempts at styling my family and friends but this would be a mini paperback.(hmmmm maybe in the future) I'm not going to go into a big ol' spill on how I have a passion for fashion. I simply love it.

Now, I am a thick girl with dangerous curves and my mission is to solve all of the fashion delimmas we "Big Girls" come across. Find all of the places that help keep us in style and to answer any questions you may have on fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment