Friday, November 13, 2009

Black Friday Alert!! Black Friday Alert!!

Hello just wanted to share some info on Black Friday and for those of you who don't know what Black Friday is let me school you a little bit. Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year. The usual day is the day after thanksgiving. The date this year is November 27th so mark your calanders. On this day you will more than likely get all kinds of deals on holiday gifts. The newspaper circular comes out on November 22nd, but I figure I'll give you ladies a headstart on a couple of stores. Target has $3 appliances(did you hear that?) Maybe I should repeat myself $3 APPLIANCES!!! Chefmate brand toasters, coffee makers, and sandwich makers for (ah hemmm) $3!!!!!!! I think those will make great gifts. Poloroid camcorder $39(just whoh!) And 50% off clothes and toys.

Wal-mart doorbusters are an HP notebook $298 and a "42 HDTV flatscreen for $498. That is all for now I will talk to you ladies next time.
Oh! Before I forget. I love a bargain just as well as the next person, but please be careful don't trample anyone. If your meant to have the item you will have it. They also have these deals online it's called Cyber Monday which happens on the following Monday. Okay for real I will talk to you ladies later. God Bless ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment