Monday, November 16, 2009

Sequins, Sequins, Sequins and more Sequins

It came to me in a dream, I was surrounded by sequins. Sequins leggings, sequins dresses, sequins purses, sequins everything!!! Nah just kidding. But on the real I want to discuss this up and coming trend. I see them in store windows and I really, really dig them.


Okay I know what your thinking. I'm just a little too thick to be wear'n something like that. Well I beg to differ. Yes if you are curvaceous you can wear these leggings, you just have to know how and with what. Now if you pair these with a top that is not so flattering then yes there can be a bit of a problem but I found some amazing tops that will go very well with sequin leggings .

a black baby doll shirt would go amazing with these leggings, it accentuates the curves and jazzes up this top quite nicely.
A funky plaid shirt with a belt to accentuate the waistline. Perfecto!
Or just a plain, comfy tank, in any color would work just fine. These can be purchased at www.torrid.com. All at very reasonable prices.


A sequin tank paired with a bold printed skirt or a female tuxedo jacket puts you in a festive spirit. This would be perfect to wear at those up and coming holiday parties. This can be purchased at www.avenue.com.


A sequin purse can go with just about anything. Just another way to jazz up a simple outfit. A pair of jeans, a dress, or the outfits I mentioned above. This purse can purchased at www.nowdiscountshoes.com.

Just because you are curvaceous does not mean you can not be stylish. Hopefully this blog can motivate you to not be afraid to wear bold colors. God bless ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment