Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Top 5 Plus Size Celeberities
















Number Five- Tocarra Jones from America's Next Top Model. Talented, beautiful, and driven. Tocarra made herself known as the first plus size model on America's Next Top Model. In my personal opinion I think she is just gorgeous and she can work that runway. She just has great style.















Number Four- America Ferrera you may know her from Real Women have curves (love that movie), Garcia Girls, and The Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants( cute movie). She has been a huge assett to the hispanic community and she is a really great actress which she was awarded and emmy for. So she is one of my tops :)








































Number Three- Jennifer Hudson, she made her first debut on American Idol(thats when I used to watch it lol) When I heard her sing on that show I could have bet $100 that she was going to win. She has a beautiful voice and she is also a great actress. I think she was in little movie called Dreamgirls (have you heard of it? lol) Anyway she has won an Oscar, Grammy and now a proud mommy and wife. Go on girl........




































Number Two- Mo'Nique, she is beautiful, talented, and sucessful. Need I say more. Not only does she represent the thick and lovely to the fullest(BET awards who could ever forget that)


I miss The Parkers.




And my NUMBER ONE........here it goes(drum roll please)



Queen Latifa, yes Queen Latifa. I could remember waaaay back in the day as a young hip-hop head bobb'n my head to Lady's First,(OOOOO lady's first, lady's first) Episodes of Living Single(We are living single......), And you can't forget this one, the saxaphone is playing and all of the sudden you hear, Who you call'n a *****! U.N.I.T.Y.(one of my favs) She is a very broad entertainer from playing Cleo in the movie Set it Off to a lounge singer in Moulin Rouge. She is smart business woman, star on the Hollywood walk of Fame, and one of hip-hops first ladies.(Not to mention she is stylish and wears her clothes well)
Okay those are my top five plus size celeberties....share who yours are. All you have to do is comment. Until next time.......








































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment