Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do not sleep on Goodwill........

Okay so a few weeks back I decided to take a trip to the Goodwill and see if I can find any treasures. And I must say I was pretty pleased on what I purchased. I found a great metalic silver clutch that I can wear when I go out. It was only $2.99 great buy. I found a navy blue and white nautical blouse that came with a belt from Lane Bryant for $4.00. And a great leather tote from Wilson's Leather for $2.99. I was so excited, when they say "another man's trash (in this case woman's) is another man's treasure that is absolutly true. Goodwill will not be seeing the last of me. So when I say do not sleep on Goodwill, I mean check them out and see what treasures you can find. I wish I had pics but the camera situation..... you know coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment