Thursday, February 18, 2010

Designer Highlight Korto Momolu

Project Runway, I have been a fan of that show since season 1. But no one stood out the most to me then Korto Momolu. She was the runner up on season 5. And I have to say I love her designs. When she designs she designs for curvy and skinny and you can see the spirit of her homeland Liberia in her designs. Her final runway show on season 5 I just knew she was going to be first place, but unfortunatly that was not so. She just showed in Fashion week 2010 and also she has her own line of jewelry and handbags in Dillards department store. So she is a winner in my eyes. You can check her jewelry on www.kortomomolu.com.



Here are some of her designs from 2010 Fashion Week. She was Korto's model on Project Runway. Just beatiful. If you want to check out more of her designs just go to her website at www.kortomomolu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment