Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is in the Air.........

Alright my plus size ladies out there, spring is here its time to add some color to your wardrobe. I'm seeing corals, turquoise, bold flower prints, white, and bright greens. I think coral looks good on any skintone(my opinion). This particular outfit is "vintage". My previous post titled Don't sleep on Goodwill I wrote about my visit to Goodwill and this is was a Lane Bryant shirt I found for 4.00. I paired it with a pair of white pants that I had in my closet from Old Navy. The neckelace I barrowed from my mom and I think this look is very nautical.My hair is actually a the Outre Jewelry wig that I blogged about in previous post. On my face foundation is Black Opal(and I really like this)velvet from MAC, gold shimmer, and a rose color from a eyeshadow pallete I got from my local beauty supply store. FYI- I write this blog because I enjoy enjoy my blog. I am not affiliated with Goodwill or my beauty supply store in any way. I like to shop and I am trying out different ways to shop. I hope you enjoy my blog and comment and we can share ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment