Monday, January 25, 2010

My natural hair update!!!!!

At the start of my blog I said I will go on the journey of growing my hair back to its natural state. Well this is month four and I have not had one dose of the "creamy crack" lol. Right now I have a modest afro with small hints of my chemically relaxed hair and I refuse to cut the small strands off. But whatever lol. Remember Picture Page back in the day with Bill Cosby and the little pen he used to write with. My afro looks very similar to that. I am very proud of myself and excited to see how long my hair will get and how my hair looks in its natural state. But now I am rock'n a protective style that I really like. Inspired by Phillydiva on Youtube. I have microbraids in the front(thanks to my lil sis Purkanah) and I sewed tracks in the back. I had to give the wigs a break. By wearing these protective styles you are protecting your natural hair from any heat from the curling iron or sun damage. I wish I could show you pics but I do not have acess to a camera. But soon....real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment